Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 599117 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #43920 on: December 26, 2012, 11:09:38 PM »
The snow for us is starting to melt a little. It will probably be gone completely once the temperatures make it into the 40s.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #43921 on: December 27, 2012, 04:57:08 AM »
Too many weird dreams involving driving and theft and celebs.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43922 on: December 27, 2012, 05:09:30 AM »
Is it unhealthy to sleep for 12 hours?
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #43923 on: December 27, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
If you haven't been getting enough sleep the last few nights, maybe your body was trying to play catch-up with twelve hours last night.  That's how it usually works for me (and I have gotten away with that much sleep in one day several times in the last few months), but I realize that everyone's body is a little different so it might mean something else for you.  Was it only last night that you slept that many hours?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43924 on: December 27, 2012, 02:25:22 PM »
If you haven't been getting enough sleep the last few nights, maybe your body was trying to play catch-up with twelve hours last night.  That's how it usually works for me (and I have gotten away with that much sleep in one day several times in the last few months), but I realize that everyone's body is a little different so it might mean something else for you.  Was it only last night that you slept that many hours?
I think so.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43925 on: December 27, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »
Btw, I just posted something in the Pokemon thread. Not sure it it's real, though, but it's really creepy.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:31:14 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43926 on: December 27, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
I actually have an account on surveymonkey.com. I can get everyone to rate the Legends Room in quick fashion.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43927 on: December 27, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »
Too many weird dreams involving driving and theft and celebs.
Last night I had this dream that all my teeth fell out. It was strange, and it's not the only time I had that dream.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43928 on: December 27, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »
I know that when it comes to Westboro, don't feed the trolls. However, this is worth mentioning. Apparently, that petition RJF brought up earlier is now up to more than 250,000 signatures! This is a record for the White House website with petitions. That's more than double of what the previous record for a petition was. :shock:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43929 on: December 27, 2012, 04:45:34 PM »
I know that when it comes to Westboro, don't feed the trolls. However, this is worth mentioning. Apparently, that petition RJF brought up earlier is now up to more than 250,000 signatures! This is a record for the White House website with petitions. That's more than double of what the previous record for a petition was. :shock:
Heh, and it's not even near the deadline. Bravo, America.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #43930 on: December 28, 2012, 11:46:03 AM »
Power Outage  :(

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43931 on: December 28, 2012, 01:25:20 PM »
Okay, I made the survey. If anyone wants, I can post it in the Heart Room.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43932 on: December 28, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
I say go for it. I am interested in what it is about. ;)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43933 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
I say go for it. I am interested in what it is about. ;)

I actually have an account on surveymonkey.com. I can get everyone to rate the Legends Room in quick fashion.

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43934 on: December 28, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
Not a single snowflake in sight around here. It's damn cold, though.
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper