Author Topic: Revival EP: Nora of Kelmendi's Family Dagger  (Read 96 times)

Offline Legends Explorer Alec

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Revival EP: Nora of Kelmendi's Family Dagger
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:09:19 AM »
This is one of the episodes of my L.o.t.H.T. revival prediction. For more info, click here.

Episode 14: Nora of Kelmendi's Family Dagger

(Camera moves through a thick jungle taking two wrong turns and finally revealing King Olmec)

Olmec: Legends of the Hidden Temple!

(Title card forms)

Olmec: With your guide, Kirk Fogg!

(Title card shatters)

Olmec: And here he is now!

(Kirk swings on a rope into the new Legends set)

Kirk: Thank you! Thank you very much! Nice to see you! Thank you Olmec! Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by mysterious Mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each of the treasures in his temple. Which one are we gonna hear about today?

Olmec: The legend of Nora of Kelmendi's family dagger.

Kirk: Oh, Nora of Kelmendi's family dagger. Well, the legend is set and one of these six teams will have a chance to retrieve the family dagger. Will it be:

(Camera shows each team cheering)

The Red Jaguars?

The Blue Barracudas?

The Green Monkeys?

The Orange Iguanas?

The Purple Parrots?

Or the Silver Snakes?

They'll have to pass some pretty tough physical and mental tests, and in the end, only one team will earn the right to enter Olmec's temple. But first, the must cross the moat, and Olmec will tell them how they'll have to do it today.

Olmec: Before each of you are several ancient rings hanging above the moat. When Kirk gives the signal, one player from each team will grab each ring as they make their way across to the other side. If you fall into the water, go back and start again. Once the first player is safely across, their partner will cross the same way. When both players have crossed the moat, run over and hit the gong. (Kirk hits the Silver Snakes' gong) The first four teams to hit their gongs will go on to the next round.

Kirk: OK teams, are you ready?

Teams: YEAH!

Kirk: Are you ready Olmec?

Olmec: Here and ready to rock!

Kirk: On your mark, get set, GO!

Green Monkeys - 0:17
Orange Iguanas - 0:31
Blue Barracudas - 0:44
Purple Parrots - 0:53

We've got our four teams right here! They are: The Blue Barracudas, the Green Monkeys, the Orange Iguanas, and the Purple Parrots!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:26:06 AM by Legends Explorer Alec »
:jaguars2:  :barracudas2:  :monkeys2:  :iguanas2:  :parrots2: :snakes2:

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Re: Revival EP: Nora of Kelmendi's Family Dagger
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:51:20 AM »
Kirk: As the quest continues, it's now time for Olmec to tell us about Nora of Kelmendi's family dagger. Pay attention teams, because your knowledge of the legend will bring you one step closer to Olmec's temple.

Olmec: One of the most noble warriors of the 17th Century was Nora of Kelmendi. Also known as Helen of Albania, her beauty and fame spread from Maltsia to Shkodra. There, at Rozafati Castle, the Pasha got word of her too.

Pasha: I must see this maiden with my own eyes! Bring her here at once!

Olmec: When Nora came down to the city with her parents, the Pasha immediately fell in love with her, and tried to marry her by the laws of the Albanian Canon.

Nora's Father: Sir, only an Albanian can marry our daughter under those laws, and even if you were, we wouldn't let someone like YOU be our son-in-law!

Pasha: Wanna bet?! "Either Nora will become my wife or I will I'll burn all of Malsia to ashes!"

Olmec: A few days later, while the Pasha was readying his army for war, Nora came to his tent.

Nora: Please, there is no need for this onslaught! I shall be your wife!

Olmec: Overjoyed, the Pasha cancelled the invasion. However, that night, Nora took out her father's dagger-one with special powers that no one who had carried it died from wounds inflicted by foes. With it, she stabbed the Pasha in his sleep and fled. Years later, the dagger was brought to the Temple. Your quest is to find the dagger, and bring it back here.

Kirk: Thank you Olmec, now tell us, where is this family dagger?

Olmec: Nora of Kelmendi's family dagger can be found in the Feeding Chamber.

Kirk: Teams, you're now standing on the Steps of Knowledge. In a minute, Olmec will ask you a question. If you think you know the answer, stomp down on the ancient marking in front of you. If you're right, you'll move down to the next level. But if you're wrong or ran out of time, I'll give the other teams a chance to answer. The first two teams to make it to the bottom level will be one step closer to Olmec's temple. Olmec, we're now ready for your first question.

Olmec: Did the culmination of Clementi-Ottoman clash happen in…1627, 1637, or 1647?

(Male Blue Barracuda rings in)

Kirk: Blue Barracudas

Male Blue Barracuda: 1637.

Olmec: That is correct!

Kirk: Nice job!

(Blue Barracudas move down)

Next question, Olmec.

Olmec: Was Nora of Kelmendi also known as–?

Male Blue Barracuda: Helen of Albania.

Kirk: Right again! Step down!

(Blue Barracudas move down)

Now you guys are one step away. Next question.

Olmec: Albania is a country part of which of these continents? Europe, Africa, or Asia?

(Female Orange Iguana rings in)

Kirk: Orange Iguanas

Female Orange Iguana: Africa.

Olmec: Incorrect.

(Female Blue Barracuda rings in)

Female Blue Barracuda: Asia.

Olmec: Incorrect. The correct answer was Europe.

Kirk: Alright. Next question, Olmec.

Olmec: What Albanian region was Nora from? Dukagjin, Labëria, or Maltsia?

Male Blue Barracuda: Maltsia.

Kirk: We got our first team! It's the Blue Barracudas!

(Blue Barracudas move down, high ten, and hug)

We still need one more team. Next question.

Olmec: A pasha is the title of a ruler under which of these empires? The Moroccan, the Ottoman, or the Holy Roman?

(Male Orange Iguana rings in)

Kirk: Orange Iguanas

Male Orange Iguana: The Moroccan.

Olmec: Incorrect.

(Male Purple Parrot rings in)

Kirk: Purple Parrots

Male Purple Parrot: Holy Roman.

Olmec: Incorrect. The correct answer was the Ottoman.

Kirk: Alright. Next question, Olmec.

Olmec: In which castle did the Pasha live in?

(Male Green Monkey rings in)

Kirk: Green Monkeys

Male Green Monkey: Rozafati.

Kirk: There's our second team on the board!

(Green Monkeys move down)

But will you guys join the Blue Barracudas? Next question.

Olmec: Which of these cities is Rozafati Castle located? Berat, Shkodra, or–?

(Female Purple Parrot rings in)

Kirk: Purple Parrots

Female Purple Parrot: Shkodra.

(Purple Parrots move down)

Next question, Olmec.

Olmec: The Pasha tried marrying Nora under…the pale moon light, underground, or under the laws of the Albanian Canon?

(Female Green Monkey rings in)

Female Green Monkey: Under the laws of the Albanian Canon.

(Green Monkeys move down)

Now you guys are one step away. Next question.

Olmec: Nora couldn't marry the Pasha because he…wasn't her type, wasn't Albanian, or–?

(Male Green Monkey rings in)

Male Green Monkey: She wasn't Albanian.

(Green Monkeys move down, high ten and hug each other and the Blue Barracudas)

Kirk: We've got our two teams that are going head to head in the Temple Games! They are: The Blue Barracudas! And the Green Monkeys!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:37:32 AM by Legends Explorer Alec »

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 06:54:00 AM »
Kirk: Welcome back to Legends, now the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest. But before we get started, I wanna talk to our team players. On the Blue Barracudas we have:

Lucas: Lucas.

Kirk: How old are you Lucas?

Lucas: 13.

Kirk: It says here that you want to be an actor.

Lucas: Yeah, I was in many plays. When I'm an adult I'd like to see myself in a movie.

Kirk: What kinds of movies do you like?

Lucas: Action fantasy.

Kirk: Nice choice. Now who are you?

Laura: Laura Mulligan. I'm 14 years old.

Kirk: Now it says here that you want to be a nutritionist. Tell me about that.

Laura: Well I don't eat junk food and I'm very healthy and active.

Kirk: What do you do that's active?

Laura: I mostly run the track. I also play soccer.

Kirk: Way to stay healthy and active. Let's hear it for the Blue Barracudas!

Let's not forget about the Green Monkeys. Now who do we have here?

Gavin: Gavin.

Kirk: How old are you Gavin?

Gavin: 13.

Kirk: It says here that you play soccer.

Gavin: Yeah, I'm a goalie and I'd like to play for the World Cup when I'm old enough.

Kirk: I'd love to see you play for the World Cup. Now who are you?

Bella: Bella.

Kirk: How old are you?

Bella: 13.

Kirk: It says here that you play the violin. Can you tell me a bit more about that?

Bella: Well I've been playing since elementary school and I'm still good at it. I'd like to be in a concert.

Kirk: Do you take lessons outside of school?

Bella: Yes.

Kirk: Let's hear it for the Green Monkeys!

Why don't you guys get set up for the second temple game over there and girls get set up for the first one here. In the temple games, teams are competing to win Pendants of Life. The winning team will need those pendants to protect them from the dreaded temple guards as they make their way through the temple. There are three temple games, and Olmec will tell us about the first one.

Olmec: When Nora came to the Pasha's tent, he ordered the soldiers to stand down, so their weapons were no longer needed. Above you are weapons that need to be put away. When Kirk gives the signal, lift yourself from the ground and take a weapon from the ceiling. When you get back down, place it in your bin and come up for another. The first player to take down all six weapons, OR the player furthest along in 60 seconds wins!

Kirk: Let's put 60 seconds on the clock! On your mark, get set, GO!

Laura - 3
Bella - 6 (0:14 Remaining)

Kirk: That's it! The Green Monkeys got all six of theirs while the Blue Barracudas got three. That means that the Green Monkeys get a half a pendant of life! The Blue Barracudas can catch up in the next game; it's worth a half pendant. Olmec, tell us about it.

Olmec: Nora and her family went to Shkodra to see the Pasha. You're going there to do what Nora did. When Kirk gives the signal, push your boat off to Shkodra. Once there, stab your dagger into the Pasha's heart, and sail back to the other side. The first player to finish the task, OR the player furthest along in 60 seconds wins!

Kirk: Don't worry people, it's just a statue. Let's put 60 seconds on the clock! On your mark, get set, GO!

Lucas - Done (0:18 Remaining)
Gavin

Kirk: That's it! The Blue Barracudas made it back first, so that means that they get a half a pendant of life! Either both teams will tie or break the tie in this next game. It's worth a full pendant. Olmec, tell us about it.

Olmec: Nora became a top-notch warrior through training and going up the ranks like any other. You shall prove yourselves worthy upon these giant steps. When Kirk gives the signal, one member of the team will climb up the first step then help their partner up. This process will be repeated until both players are at the top, at which time they will place their emblem on the plaque. The first team to complete this task wins!

Kirk: Let's put 60 seconds on the clock! On your mark, get set, GO!

Blue Barracudas - Done
Green Monkeys - Stuck on the first step

Kirk: That's it! The Blue Barracudas made it to the top and put their emblem on the plaque while the Green Monkeys kept dropping their emblem. That means that the Blue Barracudas get a full pendant of life, giving them 1½; the Green Monkeys only had a half. The Blue Barracudas are going to the temple!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:30:06 PM by Legends Explorer Alec »

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 08:30:18 PM »
Kirk: Welcome back! The Blue Barracudas have earned the right to enter Olmec's temple. But before they get started, Olmec's gonna give them some information to help them retrieve Nora of Kelmendi's family dagger.

Olmec: You could start by running up the stairs to the Crypt! Grab the book from the skeleton and pass into the Pit of Despair. Here, you must choose your next path. You could race up to the King's Storeroom, smash the clay pots and find the key that could take you down into Medusa's Lair. Place the snakes in Medusa's head and pass into the Treasure Room. Climb down through the treasure chest or open the door to the SHRIIIIIIINE of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed toward the Clockwork Room. Turn the gears to lift the weight, and you can climb down into the Dungeon where you could smash to the Dark Forest. But beware of the Temple Guards that may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you'll enter the Spider's Lair. If you escape, you could gain entry to the Feeding Chamber. Fill the bowl with the correct food and place it on the correct pedestal. Then race through the pit, CLIMB through the Ledges, race down the stairs and back through the temple gate. The choices are yours and yours alone. You won 1½ pendants in the temple games. Who's going first?

Lucas: I am!

Olmec: Very well, Lucas. When Kirk gives the signal, you'll race through the gates into the temple and make your way towards the dagger. Hidden inside the temple are Temple Guards assigned to protect three specific rooms. You can trade your pendant for an extra life and go on. BUT if you're caught without a pendant, you will be taken out of the temple, and it'll be Laura's turn to enter and try her luck. Hidden somewhere in the temple is the other half of your pendant. If you can find it and you're carrying the other half, you will get an extra life. If you can reach the dagger, all of the doors of the temple will instantly unlock and the Temple Guards will vanish. Return through the gates with the dagger in three minutes and you will both be handsomely rewarded and here's how:

Dee Bradley Baker:

First, you're both going to get…Sharper Image SBT5002 Water and Light Show Bluetooth Streaming 2.1 Speakers with Subwoofer and Dancing Lights! Create a dazzling display of lights and music with the Lightshow Water Bluetooth Speakers from Sharper Image with built-in AC power to plug to any outlet. From the Sharper Image.

If you can grab the dagger before three minutes is up, you'll also receive…a Yamaha Rydeen drum kit! Rydeen, the "God of Thunder", is back to inspire young drummers with quality sound and solid hardware. This shell pack utilizes genuine Yamaha tom holders for simple adjustments and features solid and glitter finishes. Yamaha Hardware allows creative set up variations and grows with the needs of a younger player. Rydeen quality will insure your young drummer spends more time playing and less time tuning or adjusting less expensive alternatives. From Yamaha.

And if you get the dagger out of the temple before three minutes is up, then you'll both be going to Saddlebrook Golf and Tennis Resort! Saddlebrook is a destination resort and spa in Tampa, Florida; featuring golf, tennis, spa, swimming, fitness and a variety of activities. Just 29 miles from Tampa International Airport, Saddlebrook is an oasis of tranquility - the perfect escape!

Kirk: Saddlebrook sounds like the place to be! Well let's get started here. Olmec, lower your gate!

(Olmec moans gutturally while the gate lowers)

Kirk: Get in position. Mouthpieces in. Put three minutes on the clock!

(Timer bangs down)

Kirk: On your mark, get set, GO!

(Temple run music starts and HUD moves in on screen)

Lucas heads up into the Crypt. He tries the camera-right skeleton which doesn't work, then the camera-left which opens the Pit of Despair (2:53). He heads down into the pit and makes it across without falling and opens up Medusa's Lair (2:44). Once the fifth snake is placed (2:27), he heads into the Treasure Room. He heads in, opens the treasure chest and sees that the downward door is locked. He then opens up the Shrine of the Silver Monkey (2:16), heads in, points out the other half of Laura's pendant hanging from the camera-left shelf, and assembles the silver monkey in 13 seconds, opening up the Dungeon and the Dark Forest. He climbs down into the Dungeon and out comes a temple guard (1:51)! Lucas gives up his pendant and busts through into the Dark Forest (1:47). He heads straight for the camera-right tree which is inhabited by a temple spirit (1:39)! Laura follows Lucas's path up into the Crypt, makes her way to the Dark Forest and finds the other half pendant that Lucas pointed out in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey (1:15) and sees that the door to the Dark Forest is open. She climbs down and reaches into the tree that caught Lucas. That tree had the key, so she opens up the Spider's Lair (1:03). She makes her way across and opens up the Feeding Chamber (0:48). She heads in, grabs the dagger (0:40), and makes her way through the Pit of Despair, up the Ledges, and out (0:23)!

Privacy
Hosting provided by VlexoFree Hosting