Author Topic: What Really Saddens Me  (Read 79 times)

Offline Purple Parrot Fan

• New Player
    • View Profile
What Really Saddens Me
« on: September 17, 2021, 10:33:33 PM »
Given how the revival is around the corner, I thought I'd take the time to vent on one thing that's bothersome from the original version.  It's that Karisa ended up winning more prizes than Travis and Elisa despite the fact that they were a zillion times better than her. 

Online Legends Explorer Alec

• Alec Robert Borden
  • Silver Snake
    • View Profile
Re: What Really Saddens Me
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 01:06:52 AM »
Could that be from her teammate clearing out a good path for her? I wonder if “The Enormous Feather of the Mê Linh” would have been a win if David had busted through the Stone Wall and not reached into either tree in the Dark Forest.
:jaguars2:  :barracudas2:  :monkeys2:  :iguanas2:  :parrots2: :snakes2:

Check out my prediction for the upcoming Legends of the Hidden Temple reboot for adults. Also, don't forget to sign and share my petition for the promised reboot to happen.

Offline Purple Parrot Fan

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 09:39:55 PM »
I agree that David clearing a nice path was the biggest reason to why Karisa still made it to the feather despite how sucky she was.

Online Legends Explorer Alec

• Alec Robert Borden
  • Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:59:15 AM »
I was just wondering, would the Enormous Feather temple run have been rated 1/10 if Karisa hadn’t made it to the King’s Storeroom? Did it surprise you that she couldn’t do any of the following?

A. Go in circles
B. Retreat towards the exit from the Dark Forest
C. Enter the temple without knowing how to hit an actuator
D. Recreate the monster monkey
E. Pass up the feather
F. Drop the feather on the way out
:jaguars2:  :barracudas2:  :monkeys2:  :iguanas2:  :parrots2: :snakes2:

Check out my prediction for the upcoming Legends of the Hidden Temple reboot for adults. Also, don't forget to sign and share my petition for the promised reboot to happen.