Author Topic: What's your ten garbage episodes?  (Read 311 times)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
What's your ten garbage episodes?
« on: November 23, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
The ten garbage episodes (episodes in which I never see again) are

The Keys to the Alhambra
The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan
The Bifocal Monocle of One Eyed Jack
The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro
John Henry's Lost Hammer
The Dried Apple Half of William Tell
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King
The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny
Blackbeard's Treasure Map
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John

What's your ten Worst episodes?

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: What's your ten garbage episodes?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:02:04 PM »
Here are my least favorite episodes on Legends. I refuse to watch any of these episodes except when I am using to do something (like the Legends episode ranking system.) These episodes have nothing redeeming about them.

1.) The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King (long and painful moat, pathetic temple games, boring and pathetic temple run, and just plain and boring in general. Nick GaS used to play this episode ALL THE TIME!  :x My most hated episode in the series.)

2.) The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan (Nothing redeeming about any of the rounds of this episode and the temple run is so bad that its laughable.)

3.) The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack (Stupid legend, another pathetic temple game performance, and one of the worst temple runs on the entire series.)

4.) The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro (Stupid artifact, stupid legend, and another pitiful temple run with incompetent players.)

5.) The Keys to the Alhambra (Admittedly, I kind of have a soft spot for this episode since I remember it from the original Nick days. But still, the temple game tiebreaker was depressing and the temple run is so hard to watch.)

6.) The Marble Armrest of Xerxes (Another episode that Nick GaS overplayed and the Green Monkeys were one of the most undeserving teams to enter Olmec's temple. The only redeeming part though is the temple games were sort of close and the legend was interesting.)

7.) The Lost Lion Tail of Little John (Um yeah, the Purple Parrots only got to the temple on a Silver Snake screw-up in the last temple game. And then they blow their whole load in the temple run.)

8.) The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart (Kristen is the one that makes this episode look bad. She didn't even try in any of the rounds of the temple. It was Scott that carried this team through the whole episode. And the temple run is so bad even if it was a hard layout.)

9.) The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass (Just an annoying episode in general to watch. The temple games had two instances of cheating and the temple run is hard to watch with the incompetent players and their big mouths.)

10.) John Henry's Lost Hammer (The other rounds were average, but the temple run was so mediocre. How do you not know what an actuator is?)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:12:28 AM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
It's Scott, not Jim. ;)

My Top 10 worst episodes:
Blackbeard's Treasure Map
John Henry's Lost Hammer
The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan
The Keys to the Alhambra
The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
The Bifocal Monocle of One Eyed Jack
The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro
The Marble Armrest of Xerxes
The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 01:16:03 AM »
I don't know why I keep getting those two confused.  :oops:

Aside from that, I have to give these episodes an honorable mention: Jean Lafitte, Blackbeard's Treasure Map, Grandy Nanny, Nathan Hale, Queen Nzinga, William Tell, Golden Ship, and Hans Holbein.