Author Topic: Best Episode Ever!  (Read 326 times)

Offline 60SecondsOnTheClock

• Official Clock Resetter
  • New Player
  • Silver Monkey! WHY U SO HARD TO ASSEMBLE!?
    • View Profile
Best Episode Ever!
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
Out of all 120 episodes. Which is your favorite all-around? Was it a good artifact/legend? The players? The temple run?

For me, "The Secret map Of the Bandit Queen" hands down.

so, what is your (does his best "comic-book guy" voice) Best...Episode....EVER!?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode Ever!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
I always liked "The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen," "The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor," "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain," and "The Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great" the best. There are more, but those are amongst some of my favorites.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 04:43:11 PM »
The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak. Need I say more? :mrgreen:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »
I have a bunch of favorite episodes, but I will just post my top five:

1. The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor

This Blue Barracuda team was fun to watch throughout the whole episode. We had a good legend, a solid comeback in the temple games, and one of the best temple  runs on the show. Seeing Missy in tears at the end of the run adds to the memorableness of the win.  She may have been no Gator or Zac, but she did a damn good job. Plus, we get two instances of boob grabs!

2. The Jeweled-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great

As a Red Jaguars fan and Legends fan, this was a good episode to close out the show. We get some fancy camera work like the cameraman chasing Kirk into the Pit. Kris and Kristin were also a good team, and I remember underestimating Kristin in the temple until I saw her performance. One of the rare good Red Jaguars episodes.

3. John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine

This episode had another fun Blue Barracuda team to watch. During the temple games, we get a miscount in favor of the Blue Barracudas. During the temple run, we get a bunch of Fogg-ups and of course the ending where Jennifer slips. Jennifer was also fun to watch in this episode, like when she gives Kirk her temple strategy.

4. The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

This episode had one of the wackiest legends on the show. And during the Steps, we get answers like "a musical instrument that does a jig". The temple run was quite possibly the best team run on the show, and Jessica and Jarrid kicked ass. Also, Jarrid's personality shined in this episode like when he makes the funny stances during the temple games and plays the Hornpipe at the end of the run.

5. Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress

This episode had both a great legend and great temple games. The Green Monkeys really kicked some ass in this episode. Also, David's exit from the temple is easily the best on the show. I guess there is a reason why this was the first episode to air on Nick.