Author Topic: The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO  (Read 1556 times)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO
« on: February 08, 2007, 02:15:18 AM »
Legend of the Hidden Temple: ?The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO?
Season: Five
Layout: Dr. Thinker
Episode: Two

(We see two jungle trees move out of the way, as three temple guards walk into the temple. After all three temple guards enter the temple, the camera pans to Olmec.)

OLMEC: This is the ?Legends of the Hidden Temple!?  (Pause) With you guide, Kirk Fog.

(Pan to the Ancient Sewers in which Kirk Fog is crawling out of. He runs down stairs beside Olmec?s familiar stone face.)

FOG: (As Fog is talking, Olmec is raising his wall) Thank you, Olmec. The rooms are full with lost treasure and mysterious Mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each one.  Which one are we going to hear about today?

OLMEC: The legend today is ?The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO?

FOG:  Which team is going to hit the temple in attempt to get the Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO: Sliver Snakes; The Orange Iguanas; The Purple Parrots; The Blue Barracudas; The Red Jaguars; or The Green Monkeys? Anyway, they had to past some tough mental and physical test---and in only one team will their right to entrance Olmec?s temple?but all adventures had their first steps?and our begins with the moat?and Olmec is going to tell them how they going to do it.

MOAT:

OLMEC:  In front, you hang a Babylon vine and an old fishing net. Swing on the vine?and land success on the net?claim over it?and jump into moat and swim over to the other side. Once the other side, it would be your partner?s turn to do the same. Once the partner is the one other---run over and hit the gong. The first four teams will go on to the Steps of Knowledge.

FOG: Teams, are you ready?

(We cannot heard the teams, but it has seems that Fog and Olmec heard them loud and clear. The teams are ready.)

FOG: Are you ready, Olmec?

OLMEC: Let us rock and roll!

FOG: On your mark, get set, and GO!

(The teams start at an equal pace, but the follow four teams? second players pull head to hit their gongs head of the moat?s losers: Green Monkey, Sliver Snakes, Red Jaguar, and Purple Parrots.)

FOG: The winners are the Green Monkeys, Sliver Snakes, Red Jaguars and Purple Parrots. Blue Barracudas and Orange Iguanas, you will not be going home empty handed, we had the following prize for you.

(The moat losers get ?Disney?s/Pixar?s Cars? on DVD.)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 02:16:21 AM »
LEGNEND/SOK:

Fog: The Green Monkeys, the Red Jaguars, the Sliver Snakes and  Purple Parrots--Now, it?s time for the Steps of Knowledge?and your knowledge of the legend is hopefully going to you get your one step closer to Olmec?s temple. Olmec tell us about the Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO.

OLMEC: In the 1950s, a Roswell farmer found a mysterious object. He gave the object to the government. They announced they found a UFO. However, they the next day, they changed their mind?and stated they make mistake-and it was weather balloon. . Thought most people do not know the reason?I do. One of the aliens, Tinya recovered from her bruises in the crash. Being the only alien left?the government give the alien the metal back to her?and set up the weather balloon.  Knowing about my temple, Tinya entered the temple?and placed the metal in my temple.

FOG: So, they was a really an alien landing at Roswell.

OLMEC: Correct, Fog?and you can take this rock?s word to the bank.

FOG: Anyway, let us get back on track. Tell us were in the temple is the UFO metal located?

OLMEC: It is in the Witch?s Lair.

(Pan to the Witch?s Lair in the temple. Pan to the mysterious metal.)

FOG:  I hope you pay attention to Olmec?s legend. Olmec will ask a question about the legend. If you know the answer?stomp on the marking in front of you. Go ahead a stomp on it.

(The Red Jaguars do so)

FOG: Red Jaguars, if you are correct in answering the question. You will move down a step. The first two teams at the bottom will be going to on to the Temple Games.  We are ready for your first question, Olmec.

1. What job did the founder of the metal have? He was a farmer.
2. What did the farmer do with the metal? He gave it to the government.
3. Which city did the crash takes place near? Roswell
4. In our legend, what was the name of the alien? Tinya
5. Which of the following was the use to cover-up the alien taking back the mysterious metal? A weather balloon was the cover-up.
6.  Which of the following planet is the only one in our galaxy to life? Earth
7.  Which of the following planet got downside a few months ago? Pluto
8.  True or false?is the sun a star? True.

(This time around, the first two down is the Purple Parrots and the Sliver Snakes.)

FOG: Well, we had our two winning teams: The Purple Parrots and the Sliver Snakes. For the other teams we have a gift for them to take home.

(The losers of the steps go home with a $500 saving bound from Nestle.)

FOG: The temple games are next!

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 02:17:46 AM »
TEMPLE GAMES:

FOG:  Girls get ready for temple game #1?boys get ready for temple game #2. I am going to tell the audience both here and at home what is going on here. Now, the teams are comparing to earn ?Pendants of Life?. They are going to need ?Pendants of Life? to protect themselves from the dreaded temple guards as they make their way thought Olmec?s temple. Now Olmec tell us about the first temple game.

TEMPLE GAME #1 is THE GUESSING GAME

OLMEC: In front of you are the nine planets of our solar systems: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. If you pick the right planet, you will stay dry?if you pick wrong, you get script. The one will the both correct guesses in 10 rounds win this temple game.

FOG: I thought Pluto downsized to a dwarf planet.

OLMEC: It did?but I need a planet for the last hole.

FOG: Let us set the clock for 60 seconds. On your mark, get set, and guess!

(It seems the girls are bad guesses?and ended up getting wet. It ends up being a tied game: 0-0)

FOG: The score is 0-0. I am feeling sorry for them?so both get 0.5 Pendents of Life. I wonder if the boys are going to a better job. Olmec spill the beans on Temple Game Number #2

TEMPLE GAME NUMBER is THE GLASS COLLECTION GAME:

OLMEC: Tinya left behind some old pieces of one of her planet?s satellite in my temple recently. You jump is to search the sand below your?and take one of the satellite pieces placed on her helmet and take to the bucket at the top. The first person to place all 6 pieces in their bucket at the end of 60 seconds wins a 0.5 pendent of life.

FOG:  Set the clock for 60 seconds. On you mark, get set, and go!

(The boys quickly start off with both boys getting two pieces?but the Snake boy falls at 15-seconds mark?allowing Parrot boy to play his third piece in the bucket just as the final buzz sounded.)

Fog: Time is up. The Snakes got two satellite pieces?but the Parrots got three. The Parrots earned 0.5 half of pendent?giving them one full one. Sliver Snakes, you may caught?the last temple is worth a full pendent. Olmec, give the dirt on Temple Game Number #3

TEMPLE GAME NUMBER #3 is THE AGAINST THE FAKE ARMY GAME

Olmec: Fiction had used aliens for heroes and villains since man had learned to write. In front are four evil aliens. Fire a ball at the aliens, and then switch with your partner. The first team to knock down all four aliens or the one that knocks the most in 60 seconds wins.

Fog: Set the clock for 60 seconds. On your mark, get set, and go.

(The teams start off badly is time around?their balls usually bounding off the rubber-like columns?but at 10-second marks, the Sliver Snakes get two knock down by a lucky shoot.)

Fog: The Purple Parrot did not get any aliens?but the Sliver Snakes got two aliens. It is a tie game. Bring out the tiebreaker stage (The staff does so.) Olmec will ask one more question?if you get it right?you be going to the temple?if you get it wrong?it will be the other team will get a shot at it. Olmec, we are ready for the final question:

OLMEC: Which of the follow fictional characters is alien: Sherlock Homes, Tarzan or Superman?

Purple Parrots buzzes it.

PURPLE PARROT GIRL: The alien is SUPERMAN.

OLMEC: Correct! You are going to the temple!

FOG: Sliver Snake, you give it a good effort. You are not going home empty handed.

(The Sliver Snakes go home with a Nintendo DS and ?New Super Mario Bros.? game.)

FOG: Well, see if the Purple Parrots can get the Mysterious Metal of the UFO out of the temple after this.)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 02:19:52 AM »
TEMPLE RUN:

FOG: The Purple Parrots?Chris and Tina had earned the right to enter Olmec?s temple?but before we began?Olmec will tell you about his temple?which might get you a clue to get the Witch?s Lair were the Mysterious Metal of the UFO metal is.

OLMEC: You could start out by crawling though the Ancient Sewer (1) or running into and ringing one of the three bells in The Bell Tower (12). If you lucky, you may enter the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs (2). You could head up into the Mirror Room. (3) Spin the mirror, which might open the path to the Witch Lair (4). Toss the two snakes into the pot and you may land in the Skeleton?s Room (5). Put the head and the two hands on the skeleton?and you may be heading the Shrine of the Golden Monkey (6). Put together the golden monkey and you may be entering the Temple Bank (7). Spin the right safe?s wheel and you may be entering the Room of Power (8). Connect the cords to the Power Orb and you may be entering the Room of the Four Moons (9). Push down on the right phrase of the Moon and you may be entering the Rain Forrest (10). Look for the keys to the door in the tree?but beware a Temple Spirit might be a tree. Get out of that room and you will be King?s Storeroom (11). Smash the clay pots to find the keys. Find the correct key that lead you back to the Mirror Room or Witch Lairs, jump across the stairs, either run across the Bell Tower or re-crawl though the Ancient Sewer back to the gates. The choices are you and you are alone. You had won one ?Pendent of Life? medals in the Temple Games. Who is going first?

TINA: I am!

OLMEC:  Tina, when Kirk gets the signal, run into the temple, and makes path to that takes you to the UFO metal. They are three Temple Guards assigned to protect three rooms. If you meet up with them?you must give up a Pendent of Life. If you caught with out a pendent, it will be your partner?s turn in the temple.   If you get the UFO?s metal, all the door will mysterious unlock?and the temple guards will vanish! If you bring out the gown out of the temple in 3 minutes, you will be handsomely reward?and these are prizes for doing it.

[For getting into the temple: A snowboard. For getting the object: A portable DVD player. For getting the Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO out of the temple: A Walt Disney vacation.)

Fog: Olmec, lower your gate. Let set the clock for 3 minutes. On your mark, get set and go!

(Tina rushes up to the Bell Room, and rings the closet ball to the Olmec open path to the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs at 2:50.)

(Tina runs over to the Witch/Stair door but it does not open. Chris yells, ?Take a long path!? at 2:45)

(Tina heads for the Mirror/Star door?it opens at 2:38.)

(Tina enters the Mirror Room at 2:31.)

(Tina hits the Mirror Room?s Mirror but the Mirror is not glass?but a plastic/wood/rubber combo. Kirk yells, ?Spin it, Tina!? at 2:20.)

(Tina does the spin the Mirror Room?s mirror at 2:21?which opens the path to the King?s Storeroom.)

(Tina enters the King?s Storeroom at 2:19. She starts smashing clay pots to find the key?and finds the correct key and the correct column at 1:55. Tina sighs as she looked over at the Witch/Storeroom?s closed door.  Tina growls the following: ?I won?t be surprise if the next room contains a temple guard.? as heads for the Forrest/Storeroom door.)

(Tina enters the Rain Forrest at 1:45.)

(Tina starts with the tree on close to her. It is a TEMPLE SPIRIT! Tina takes a while to get the Pendent of Life off?but she gives it the Temple Spirit with 1:30 left on the clock.)

(Tina checks the other tree. That tree did not have the key the player needs to head downwards to the Temple Bank?she sees rushes and hit the button to open the Room of the Four Moons at 1:20.)

(Tina meets up with her second Temple Guard in the Room of The Four Moons at 1:19. Chris gets into the Temple at 1:15.)

(Chris gets to the Room of the Four Moons at 0:55. He starts spinning the Moons faces?and opens the Moons/Power Room at 0:45.)

(Chris arrives in the Power Room to meet the final TEMPLE GUARD at 0:30)

FOG: Take about bad luck day for you, Parrots. You run into the three temple guards?they can be unfair! This got to one of the most unfair runs in the history of this show!

TINYA: (The third Temple Guard) Very funny, Mr. Cloud?but I take my job as temple guardian serious. If they took the bottom path, they made have go avoid the guard in the Room of the Four Moons and me.

OLMEC: Kirk, I forget to mention that Tinya is A TEMPLE GUARD.

TINYA:  I was teaching some new guardians the ropes. Oh, I was just hanging around?getting a hand of things?for my own game show for my own planet.  The new guards can handle the duty as well as the old ones. See you later, Olmec. (Blows a kiss)

(An old fashion sci-fi beam?like the Transporter from the original Star Trek?beams Tinya out of the studio.)

KIRK: Well, see you again for another hunt for one of the ?Legends of the Hidden Temple?! Nevertheless, for right now-I had one word for you: Goodbye!

(Credits)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 02:26:17 AM »
-LEGEND SUMMARY--

Name of the Artifact: The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO
Season: FIVE
Results: Caught By All Three Temple Guards
Time Remaining: 0:30
Team: The Purple Parrots
Pendents Won: 1
Location of the Artifact: The Witch?s Lair

Summary:

Tina was not a stupid player?but it was just bad luck that the staff had hope that the Parrots team would take the bottom route. Tina took the top route ending her time in the temple in The Room of the Four Moons. Chris, Tina?s partner took off like a rocket?to bad that the path lead into the Power Room into the hands of The Temple Guard.

However, this bad temple run made for a very weird ending for the show. Kirk stated this was the most unfair run in the history of the show?which annoyed the third Temple Guard: Tinya. Olmec forget to tell Kirk that Tinya was a Temple Guard.  She stated she has been training some new guards?and she got plans for her own shows for her own planet.

-------

First off: ?The Legend of the Hidden Temple? is copyright 1995-2010 by Nickelodeon Studios. The Legend Summary is base on Nicklegends? versions. All rights reserved.

Second off: I wanted to something dealing with aliens?the best legend had to be about so-called Roswell UFO?and I wanted a surprise ending for this episode?but also I wanted the temple run to be a failure. Therefore, someone my mind comes up with revealing the alien Tinya in the legend was a Temple Guard. Yes, she is planning to do a ?Legends of the Hidden Temple?-like show. I explain more when I come up with Tinya?s first episode. Until then, please?do not ask me, what is Tinya is up too, ok? Okay, I spill the beans--sci-fi based version of the Legends of the Hidden
Temples (I'm mostly going to use cartoon and comic book medias for legends for this version. I'm leave the live-action stuff to the "Cable Box.")

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 11:22:49 AM »
I love the Kirk-Olmec banter (By the way, Kirk's last name is spelled Fogg, not Fog,) BUT I must point out a few mistakes.

The two teams who lost at the Steps of Knowledge received a $500 U.S. Savings Bond, BUT the value should actually be $50. (Don't want the losers to be able to win more than the last team standing.)

Question #8 at the Steps of Knowledge was a True/False question, BUT all questions must be multiple choice with three choices.

Also, the outcome in the Temple Games was impossible.  After two games the Purple Parrots were ahead 1-0.5, BUT when the Silver Snakes won the third game, they would've been ahead 1.5-1.  The last few sections of the summary must be fixed? either by giving the girl on the Purple Parrots at least one correct guess in her game so that the teams tie at 1 Pendant apiece, or by taking out the tiebreaker and stating that the Silver Snakes went to the Temple with a Pendant and a half. (Not to sway your decision, but if I were writing I'd change it to a Silver Snakes run.  The Purple Parrots have won what seems like half of the Season 5 episodes that have already been written.)

Once you get past those mistakes, I really like this episode.  Keep up the good work.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Ooops!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 02:24:59 AM »
No one's perfect. I just say that the eposide was filmed on a Friday 13th. I try again with my next legend to a little bit more on the ball. [/b]

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 09:56:09 AM »
It was decent, but I don't really get the Tinya part. They got caught by three Temple Guards by not having enough Pendants, which is their own fault, so how was that unfair?

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
REVERESED VERSION: LEGENDS/STEP OF KNOWEDLGE
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
Fog: The Green Monkeys, the Red Jaguars, the Sliver Snakes and  Purple Parrots--Now, it?s time for the Steps of Knowledge?and your knowledge of the legend is hopefully going to you get your one step closer to Olmec?s temple. Olmec tell us about the Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO.

OLMEC: In the 1950s, a Roswell farmer found a mysterious object. He gave the object to the government. They announced they found a UFO. However, they the next day, they changed their mind?and stated they make mistake-and it was weather balloon. . Thought most people do not know the reason?I do. One of the aliens, Tinya recovered from her bruises in the crash. Being the only alien left?the government give the alien the metal back to her?and set up the weather balloon.  Knowing about my temple, Tinya entered the temple?and placed the metal in my temple.

FOG: So, they was a really an alien landing at Roswell.

OLMEC: Correct, Fog?and you can take this rock?s word to the bank.

FOG: Anyway, let us get back on track. Tell us were in the temple is the UFO metal located?

OLMEC: It is in the Witch?s Lair.

(Pan to the Witch?s Lair in the temple. Pan to the mysterious metal.)

FOG:  I hope you pay attention to Olmec?s legend. Olmec will ask a question about the legend. If you know the answer?stomp on the marking in front of you. Go ahead a stomp on it.

(The Red Jaguars do so)

FOG: Red Jaguars, if you are correct in answering the question. You will move down a step. The first two teams at the bottom will be going to on to the Temple Games.  We are ready for your first question, Olmec.

1. What job did the founder of the metal have? He was a farmer.
2. What did the farmer do with the metal? He gave it to the government.
3. Which city did the crash takes place near? Roswell
4. In our legend, what was the name of the alien? Tinya
5. Which of the following was the use to cover-up the alien taking back the mysterious metal? A weather balloon was the cover-up.
6.  Which of the following planet is the only one in our galaxy to life? Earth
7.  Which of the following planet got downside a few months ago? Pluto
8.  True or false?is the sun a star? True.

(This time around, the first two down is the Purple Parrots and the Sliver Snakes.)

FOG: Well, we had our two winning teams: The Purple Parrots and the Sliver Snakes. For the other teams we have a gift for them to take home.

(The losers of the steps go home with a $50 dollar-saving bound from Nestle.)

FOG: The temple games are next!

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
REVERSED VERSION: TEMPLE GAMES!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »
TEMPLE GAMES:

FOG:  Girls get ready for temple game #1?boys get ready for temple game #2. I am going to tell the audience both here and at home what is going on here. Now, the teams are comparing to earn ?Pendants of Life?. They are going to need ?Pendants of Life? to protect themselves from the dreaded temple guards as they make their way thought Olmec?s temple. Now Olmec tell us about the first temple game.

TEMPLE GAME #1 is THE GUESSING GAME

OLMEC: In front of you are the nine planets of our solar systems: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. If you pick the right planet, you will stay dry?if you pick wrong, you get script. The one will the both correct guesses in 10 rounds win this temple game.

FOG: I thought Pluto downsized to a dwarf planet.

OLMEC: It did?but I need a planet for the last hole.

FOG: Let us set the clock for 60 seconds. On your mark, get set, and guess!

(It seems the girls are bad guesses?and ended up getting wet. Kirk wonder at the half-away point if anyone going to get any guess, but the Purple Parrots gets a lucky break just before the game?s time runs out.)

FOG: The score is 0-1. The Purple Parrots gets a 0.5 Pendents of Life. I wonder if the boys are going to a better job. Olmec spill the beans on Temple Game Number #2

TEMPLE GAME NUMBER is THE GLASS COLLECTION GAME:

OLMEC: Tinya left behind some old pieces of one of her planet?s satellite in my temple recently. You jump is to search the sand below your?and take one of the satellite pieces placed on her helmet and take to the bucket at the top. The first person to place all 6 pieces in their bucket at the end of 60 seconds wins a 0.5 pendent of life.

FOG:  Set the clock for 60 seconds. On you mark, get set, and go!

(The boys quickly start off with both boys getting two pieces?but the Purple Parrots boy falls at 15-seconds mark?allowing Sliver Snakes to place his third piece in the bucket just as the final buzz sounded.)

Fog: Time is up. The Parrots got two satellite pieces?but the Snakes got three. The Sliver earned a half of pendent?giving them one full one. It is any one?s game?the last temple is worth a full pendent. Olmec, give the dirt on Temple Game Number #3

TEMPLE GAME NUMBER #3 is THE AGAINST THE FAKE ARMY GAME

Olmec: Fiction had used aliens for heroes and villains since man had learned to write. In front are four evil aliens. Fire a ball at the aliens, and then switch with your partner. The first team to knock down all four aliens or the one that knocks the most in 60 seconds wins.

FOG: Set the clock for 60 seconds. On your mark, get set, and go.

(The teams start pretty badly?but before the end?both team up end with only one fake army soldiers down for the count.)

FOG:  Looks like a tie game. Both teams got 1 ? Pendent of Life. Bring out the tiebreaker column. Olmec will ask one more question. If you get it right?you be going into the temple. If you wrong?your rivals will get a change to answer the question.

OLMEC: Which of the follow fictional characters is alien: Sherlock Homes, Tarzan or Superman?

Purple Parrots buzzes it.

PURPLE PARROT GIRL: The alien is SUPERMAN.

OLMEC: Correct! You are going to the temple!

FOG: Sliver Snake, you give it a good effort. You are not going home empty handed.

(The Sliver Snakes go home with a Nintendo DS and ?New Super Mario Bros.? game.)

FOG: Well, see if the Purple Parrots can get the Mysterious Metal of the UFO out of the temple after this.)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
REVERSED VERSION: THE TEMPLE RUN
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »
TEMPLE RUN:

FOG: The Purple Parrots?Chris and Tina had earned the right to enter Olmec?s temple?but before we began?Olmec will tell you about his temple?which might get you a clue to get the Witch?s Lair were the Mysterious Metal of the UFO metal is.

OLMEC: You could start out by crawling though the Ancient Sewer (1) or running into and ringing one of the three bells in The Bell Tower (12). If you lucky, you may enter the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs (2). You could head up into the Mirror Room. (3) Spin the mirror, which might open the path to the Witch Lair (4). Toss the two snakes into the pot and you may land in the Skeleton?s Room (5). Put the head and the two hands on the skeleton?and you may be heading the Shrine of the Golden Monkey (6). Put together the golden monkey and you may be entering the Temple Bank (7). Spin the right safe?s wheel and you may be entering the Room of Power (8). Connect the cords to the Power Orb and you may be entering the Room of the Four Moons (9). Push down on the right phrase of the Moon and you may be entering the Rain Forrest (10). Look for the keys to the door in the tree?but beware a Temple Spirit might be a tree. Get out of that room and you will be King?s Storeroom (11). Smash the clay pots to find the keys. Find the correct key that lead you back to the Mirror Room or Witch Lairs, jump across the stairs, either run across the Bell Tower or re-crawl though the Ancient Sewer back to the gates. The choices are you and you are alone. You had won one ?Pendent of Life? medals in the Temple Games. Who is going first?

TINA: I am!

OLMEC:  Tina, when Kirk gets the signal, run into the temple, and makes path to that takes you to the UFO metal. They are three Temple Guards assigned to protect three rooms. If you meet up with them?you must give up a Pendent of Life. If you caught with out a pendent, it will be your partner?s turn in the temple. Chris?somewhere is in the temple is the other half of your pendent of life. If you find it?you get an extra life?and you can move on.   If you get the UFO?s metal, all the door will mysterious unlock?and the temple guards will vanish! If you bring out the gown out of the temple in 3 minutes, you will be handsomely reward?and these are prizes for doing it.

[For getting into the temple: A snowboard. For getting the object: A portable DVD player. For getting the Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO out of the temple: A Walt Disney vacation.)

FOG: Olmec, lower your gate. Let set the clock for 3 minutes. On your mark, get set and go!

(Tina rushes up to the Bell Room, and rings the closet ball to the Olmec open path to the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs at 2:50.)

(Tina runs over to the Witch/Stair door but it does not open. Chris yells, ?Take a long path!? at 2:45)

(Tina heads for the Mirror/Star door?it opens at 2:38.)

(Tina enters the Mirror Room at 2:31.)

(Tina hits the Mirror Room?s Mirror but the Mirror is not glass?but a plastic/wood/rubber combo. Kirk yells, ?Spin it, Tina!? at 2:20.)

(Tina does the spin the Mirror Room?s mirror at 2:21?which opens the path to the King?s Storeroom.)

(Tina enters the King?s Storeroom at 2:19. She starts smashing clay pots to find the key?and finds the correct key and the correct column at 1:55. Tina sighs as she looked over at the Witch/Storeroom?s closed door.  Tina growls the following: ?I won?t be surprise if the next room contains a temple guard.? as heads for the Forrest/Storeroom door.)

(Tina enters the Rain Forrest at 1:45.)

(Tina starts with the tree on close to her. It is a TEMPLE SPIRIT! Tina takes a while to get the Pendent of Life off?but she gives it the Temple Spirit with 1:30 left on the clock.)

(Tina checks the other tree. That tree did not have the key the player needs to head downwards to the Temple Bank?she sees rushes and hit the button to open the Room of the Four Moons at 1:20.)

(Tina meets up with her second Temple Guard in the Room of The Four Moons at 1:19. Chris gets into the Temple at 1:15.)

(Chris gets to the Room of the Four Moons at 0:55. He starts spinning the Moons faces?and opens the Moons/Power Room at 0:45.)

(Chris arrives in the Power Room to meet the final TEMPLE GUARD at 0:30)

FOG: Take about bad luck day for you, Parrots?I will not be surprise to check the calendar?see the date as Friday the 13. I saw the Pendent of Life was hanging one of the vault doors in the Temple Bank. If you took the bottom route, you may have got the Roswell UFO metal. Oh, well, we see you next for the another great ?Legends Of the Hidden Temple?

(Pan to the Shrine of the Golden Monkey?near the head, they seems to a half of a Pendent of Life. Roll credits)
[/img]

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
REVERSED SUMMARY/NOTES
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »
-LEGEND SUMMARY--

Name of the Artifact: The Mysterious Metal of the Roswell UFO
Season: FIVE
Results: Caught By All Three Temple Guards
Time Remaining: 0:30
Team: The Purple Parrots
Pendents Won: 1 1/2
Location of the Artifact: The Witch?s Lair

Summary:

Tina was not a stupid player?but it was just bad luck that the staff had hope that the Parrots team would take the bottom route. Tina took the top route ending her time in the temple in The Room of the Four Moons. Chris, Tina?s partner took off like a rocket?to bad that the path lead into the Power Room into the hands of The Temple Guard.

After the run, Kirk told them that he spotted the ? Pendent of Life in the Temple Bank, but during the Credits, the camera shows the half Pendent of Life in the Shrine of the Golden Monkey. .
-------

First off: ?The Legend of the Hidden Temple? is copyright 1995-2010 by Nickelodeon Studios. The Legend Summary is base on Nicklegends? versions. All rights reserved.

Second off: I wanted to something dealing with aliens?the best legend had to be about so-called Roswell UFO.

Third off: The Ancient Warrior called me on an impossible for the result of original the Temple Games. I changed the games out-come for both team get 1 ? Pendents by the end of the third temple game. Olmec called me on the weird ending to the previous version?so I decide to change it into having Kirk point out where he thought the Pendent was at?but have the credits show that Kirk was having one of his Foggisms again.

Four off: I kept FOG spell the way I do. The next time I do a ?LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE? fan-fiction, I am going to put KIRK for the human co-host.