Author Topic: LOTHT: Revived! The Great Fry Bucket of the Oley Fair  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT: Revived! The Great Fry Bucket of the Oley Fair
« on: April 05, 2007, 08:50:37 AM »
Episode 3, Layout I

A more upbeat, hip Legends music plys as the camera pans thruout a jungle and then focuses on Olmec, "Legends of the Hidden Temple: Revived!.....And here is your guide, Kirk Fogg!"
The camera pans to Fogg as he swings in on a 'vine'. "Thank you Olmec, and Thank you (points to camera). Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple: Revived! The rooms in our temple are thrill-filled with lost treaures protected by mysterious mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each item. What treasure are we going to learn today??

?The Great Fry Bucket of the Oley Fair?, Olmec replies.

"So the legend is set, but first lets see the teams that have a chance of recovering the Fry Bucket" Kirk says. The camera starts panning thru cheering teams. "The Silver Snakes!....The Purple Parrots!.....The Orange Iguanas!....The Green Monkeys!.....The Blue Barracudas!......and The Red Jaguars! If these teams want the fry bucket, they'll have to cross the moat. And heres how they'll have to do it today: When I say go, one member from each team will cross along a rope, then tag the stuntman at the other side. After that, they will grab a tube and throw it to their partner who will get in the tube. Then they will pull their partner across. When both team members reach the other side they will hit their gong! (hits nearby gong) The first four teams to hit their gong will be going on to the next round. TEAMS ARE YOU READY?!? (indistinct shouting from teams) Olmec are you ready?"

?This rock is ready to roll!?

"Great! On your Mark, Get set, Go!" Kirk shouts. Kirk then does some play-by-play of the moat crossing until all four teams hit their gong. "Going on to the Next Round are.......The Red Jaguars!......The Green Monkeys!.....The Orange Iguanas!.....and The Silver Snakes! The Blue Barracudas and Purple Parrots arent going home empty handed and here's what they'll get:"

Announcer: "They'll get the newest version of Madden!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 08:58:32 AM »
Episode 3, Layout I (Steps of Knowledge)

The 4 teams are standing on the Steps of Knowledge with Kirk. "Its now time for Olmec to tell us more about The Great Fr Bucket of the Oley Fair. Pay attention teams, because your knowledge could get you one step closer to the temple. Go ahead Olmec."

Olmec starts the legend: "The Oley Fair is a fair that takes place in Oley, Pennsylvania. It is located......................................................(Olmec continues the story).........................................(Olmec reaches the end) After many years of the Oley Fair, the Fry Bucket has made its way to the temple!?

"And where can we find the Fry Bucket?" asks Kirk.

"The Fry Bucket can be found in the Room of the Fallen Columns" replies Olmec.

"Okay teams", Kirk starts. "Olmec will ask you a series of questions with three choices as answers. If you think you know the answer, stomp down on the actuator in front of you. Go ahead try it now." the actuator noise plays. "Orange Iguanas, you would've been able to answer first. However, if you get it wrong or run out of time, one the other teams would've been able to answer. The First team to make it to the bottom level of the Steps will go on to the Temple Games. Olmec, you may start asking questions."

Olmec asks the teams questions until two teams are at the bottom.

Kirk says: "Orange Iguanas and Red Jaguars, you'll be going on to the next round! Green Monkeys and Silver Snakes, you wont be going empty handed, because you'll get the newest version of Madden and a PS2!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »
Sorry for the lateness, anyway:

Episode 3, Layout I (Temple Games)

After the commercial break, Kirk begins: "Now the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest, but first let us meet our players. On the Red Jaguars we have Katrina! How old are you Katrina?"

"I'm 12"

"It says here that you are involved in Boy- I mean Girl Scouts, can you tell us more?"

"Well right now im a Cadet and im working on my silver award."

"Thats cool, and now to your partner, Evan! How old are you Evan?"

"I'm 12."

"Same age as your partner, eh? Anyway it says here that you are also involved in scouting. Can you tell us more about Boy Scouts?"

"I am currently a Second Class scout, almost First Class in troop 538."

"Ok then, two scouts we have on this side. Lets here it for the Red Jaguars!....And now over to the Orange Iguanas. We have Alexander! How old are you Alexander?"

"You can call me Drew. And i'm also 12."

"Ok then Drew, and it says here you love collecting different kinds of magnets, tell us more about that. "

?I have a magnet collection that has magnets from around the world totaling about 50,000 magnets.?

?I have about 15. Now over to your partner Tina. How old are you??

"I'm also 12."

"Should be some even competition today. Anyway you are involved in Field Hockey?"

"Yea i have been playing since 3rd Grade and I just won Best Hockey Player of my scool."

"Lets Hear it for the Orange Iguanas! Ok teams go and get ready while Olmec tells us more about the first temple game worth a half pendant."

"The Oley Fair has a tradition of making great fries. When Kirk gives the signal, you will slide down the slide, grab the ?fry?, walk back up the slide, and place the ?fry? in your bucket. The first team to collect all 5 fries or the team that?s furthest along wins!"

"Thank you Olmec, teams get ready. Put 60 seconds on the clock. GO!? Tina and Katrina are neck-and-neck getting one fry each with 50 sec. Then Katrina has trouble getting up the slide, while Tina gets her second fry with 35 sec. left. Katrina finally gets her second one in when Tina gets her 4th one in with 20 sec. Tina then gets her final one in with 5 sec. left. "Thats it! Great job girls, but only the Iguanas get the half pendant of life! Dont worry Jaguars, you can catch up in the next game. Olmec tell us about Temple Game #2..."

"The Oley Fair was also known for great milkshakes. When Kirk gives the signal you will plug up one of your holes. Kirk will then shout, ?Squirt!? The team that gets squirted with a ?milkshake? 5 times is the loser. There is no time limit for this game."

"Thank you Olmec! Evan and Drew, get ready! Plug up your first hole. Squirt!? Both blocked the right holes. They go again. ?Squirt!? Evan gets Squirted 1-0. ?Squirt!? Drew gets Squirted, 1-1. ?Squirt!? Both get squirted, 2-2. ?Squirt!? They both get squirted again, 3-3. ?Squirt!? Only Drew gets squirted, 3-4. ?Squirt!? Only Evan gets squirted, 4-4. ?Squirt!? Only Evan gets squirted again, 5-4. "Thats it! Thats it! The Orange Iguanas have won again! Youll get a half pendant, giving you a full pendant, don?t worry Red you can catch up in our final game. Its worth a full pendant! Olmec explain the final temple game!"

"The Oley Fair is always in need of resupplying due to its popularity in such a small town. When Kirk gives the signal, your partner will attach a ?supply? to their helmet. Then they will attempt to attach it to your velco on your helmet without using hands. You will then bring it back to your side and place it in your bucket. If you or your partner drop the supply you will have to start over. The first team that completes all 5 supplies, or the team that?s farthest along after 90 seconds wins!"

"This is for all the marbles. Ready? GO!" The Red Jaguars get one with 75 sec. left. Then the Iguanas get their first with 60 sec. and the Jaguars get their second one with 55 sec. lef. Neither team can get anymore. "We have a tie! The Orange Iguanas and Red Jaguars both have one pendant, its on to the tiebreaker round. Olmec your question please.?

Olmec: ?The Oley Fair is most famous for: its milkshakes, its fires, its-?
Orange Iguanas ring their gong. ?Uhh?.the milkshakes?
Olmec: ?Incorrect.?
Red Jaguars hit their gong: ?The fries.?
Olmec: ?That is correct.?
Kirk: ?We have our team that?s going to the temple! The Red Jaguars when we come back, will have a chance to rectrieve the Great Fry Bucket of the Oley Fair!?

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 11:33:34 AM »
Episode 3, Layout I (temple run)

"Welcome back!" Kirk says. "And the Red Jaguars have proven themselves worthy and now have the right to enter Olmec's temple. But first Olmec will guide you thru the temple."

Olmec: "You could start by running up the stairs into the Room of the 3 Gargoyles! Press the tongue of one of the gargoyles and that could lead you into the Monkey's Pit o' Paradise. Climb the Monkey Bars and that could lead you into The Room of the Fallen Columns or The Observatory. Place the markers on their identically marked pedastool, and that could lead you into the Room of the 3 Caskets. Throw out the skeleton and place yourself on the actuators and that could open the door into the Shriiiine of the Rusted Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed into the pirate's cove. Shout a given pirate chant or take the mine shaft down into the Dunnnnnngeonnnnnnn. Then you could plow thru the wall into the Darrrrrrk Forrrrest. Reach in a tree to find a key, but bewarrrrrre of the temple guards that may inhabit the trees! That key could lead you into the Swamp, which could lead you into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Find a key that could open into the Vine Tangle, go down thru the Ledges and back thru the Temple Gates, the choices are yours and yours alone! Gooooood Lucccckkkkk."

Kirk: ?Now remember teams, you only have one pendant, somewhere inside the temple is the other pendant. Also remember that the Fry Bucket is in the Room of the Fallen Columns and once you get it, all the doors will instantly unlock and the temple guards will vanish. Now remember Katrina if your caught by a temple guard, you can trade in your pendant for an extra life and go on, but, if your caught without a pendant it will be Evan?s turn to try his luck. If you can get the Fry Bucket out of the temple, you?ll be handsomely rewarded and here?s how!?

Announcer: ?First, just for going into the temple you?ll both receive a PSP! Second, if you can get to the Fry Bucket, you?ll receive a PS3! Finally, if you can get the Fry Bucket out of the temple, you?ll be going to Berlin!?

?Ok, Katrina up or down??

?down?

?Ok, put 3 minutes on the clock. On your mark, get set, GO!? Katrina races into the ledges where she meets a temple guard. She opens the door to the Monkey?s Pit o? Paradise, but doesn?t realize it. She meets her last temple guard in the 3 gargoles room with 2:35 left. Evan races up into the Room of the 3 gargoyles and goes across the monkey bars with 2:19 left. He goes into the Observatory where he meets the last temple guard that ends the run with 2:14 left. However, instead of stopping he keeps going past the temple guard and runs out of the temple. ?I hate to tell you Evan but you cant escape from a temple guard. Don?t get too mad because youll still both get a PSP!  Thank you and join us next time for another great Revived Legend! Good Bye!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 11:39:25 AM »
Production error allready opening the Observatory-Room of Fallen Columns door? Only episode in which Temple Guards appear in both entrance rooms (other than possibly The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza?) Shortest path to artifact in the show's history? Took Kirk longest time to realize the player bypassed a Temple Guard that should've been quicker? Very intresting, I wonder what it'd look like on TV.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 11:48:37 AM »
Yes a BIG Production error and yes Kirk was STUPID enough to think he got the artifact. By the Way:

Finish

Season: 1
Layout: I
Result: 3 Temple Guards
Time Remaining: 2:14
Team: Red Jaguars
Pendants: 1
Location of Artifact: Room of the Fallen Columns

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »
Also intresting choice of artifact, not really complaining, but that'd kinda hit close to home for you, wouldn't it?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
dang howd you know lol