Author Topic: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank  (Read 36305 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank
« Reply #1365 on: December 03, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »
Of course, that unibrow had a mind of its own.  :afro:  :mrred:

The most forgettable Green Monkeys contestant was Christine from "Robert the Bruce". I remember Jeremy easily for passing up the half-pendant and his weird Silver Monkey assembly, but I don't remember his partner at all. :o

The most forgettable Orange Iguanas contestant was...

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: December 03, 2013, 05:33:41 PM »
The most forgettable Orange Iguanas contestant was how about half the contestants even wearing an Orange Iguana T shirt? If I had to choose, I'd say either the Orange Iguanas team from Bent Shaving Pan or Leonardo Da Vinci. The former team is a team I'll never have sympathy for, and the latter team I always forget exists.

The most forgettable Purple Parrots contestant was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: December 04, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »
The most forgettable Purple Parrots contestant was I remember most of them. If I had to choose one, it would be Sherra from "Henry Hudson". Mostly because her temple performance was average and kind of short-lived. She wasn't a bad player at all, but she should NOT have taken a direct path and feel ashamed for it, even if that was the only route open. :roll:

The most forgettable Silver Snakes contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: December 04, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
Sherra lasted in the temple until 1:06 on the clock, so it wasn't very short lived. But yeah, she shouldn't have taken a direct path. I swear, every contestant tries it, and they all deserve complaints. [/nitpicky fans of the show]

The most forgettable Silver Snakes contestant was I'd say Casey and Heather from Snow Cone. Probably because I've blocked them both out of my memory. Their whole episode was forgettable too. :roll:

The most memorable Red Jaguars contestant was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: December 07, 2013, 01:22:01 AM »
The most memorable Red Jaguars contestant was Kristin (Catherine the Great) for her kick ass dive and good performance, Nate (Queen Boadicea) for coming very close with a bottom of the central shaft win, Ron (Anne Bonny) for being a loser and cheater, and Lisa and Sabrina for being waste of space. :roll:

The most memorable Blue Barracudas contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: December 07, 2013, 02:20:50 AM »
The most memorable Blue Barracudas contestant was easily Missy from Lucky Pillow, and also Jennifer from John Sutter. Two of the best female players this show has ever seen. Also, Tony from Stone Head was memorable for screwing up with Medusa's Lair.

The most memorable Green Monkeys contestant was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: December 07, 2013, 01:55:25 PM »
The most memorable Green Monkeys contestant was Gator for being amazingly fast, David from Lawrence of Arabia for being awesome, Jarrid and Jessica for owning everything, Travis and Elisa for their unfair layout, Leah and Matthew from Belle Boyd also for their unfair layout, Chris from Lost Lariat for blowing his temple run, and Jason from Icarus for sucking also.

The most memorable Orange Iguanas contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: December 07, 2013, 06:38:15 PM »
The most memorable Orange Iguanas contestant was Tiffani, Ty, Jason, and Elizabeth from Nostradamus. Jennifer from Blue Pearl was pretty memorable too. That's literally all I can think of.

The most memorable Purple Parrots contestant was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: December 15, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
The most memorable Purple Parrots contestant was Jackie and Claude for being lost causes, TJ for shouting and his fast performance, Randy for her bad exit plan, Tarrah for her amazing performance in general, Aqila for Passing up the Golden Pepperoni, and Eusinia and David from Cobra Staff for their unique performance.

The most memorable Silver Snakes contestant was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: December 15, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »
The most memorable Silver Snakes contestant was god, where do I start? Zac, Shem, Joel, Jammin Jon, Jim, Kristen, and Lea in a good way. And John, Tia, Kim, and Kimberly in a bad way.

The neatest looking artifact in Season 1 is....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: December 16, 2013, 02:41:06 PM »
The neatest looking artifact in Season 1 is most of them look very cheap and lame, but the two that stick out the most are the Blue Pearl, Golden Jaguar,  Anne Bonny, and Shaka Zulu. The Blue Pearl was actually a beautiful design despite being a small ball. The Golden Jaguar may have been a golden animal, but the appearance of it looked pretty cool. The Treasure of Anne Bonny was a nice box. And the Mask of Shaka Zulu actually looks like a tribal mask,

The neatest looking artifact in Season 2 is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: December 16, 2013, 04:03:51 PM »
The neatest looking artifact in Season 2 is Lucky Pillow and Priceless Portrait. They were pretty good looking, am I right?

The neatest looking artifact in Season 3 is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: December 26, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »
The neatest looking artifact in Season 3 is most of them looked pretty neat, but I thought the Good-Luck Watch looked the best. I liked the shape and details put into the Watch, and the name sounded pretty cool. The Jeweled Scabbard and Jewel-Encrusted Egg were awesome artifacts also.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrred:

The most uninspiring artifact in Season 1 was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: December 26, 2013, 05:58:02 PM »
The most uninspiring artifact in Season 1 was how about all of them? If I had to choose one, definitely Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat. It was literally just a rope.

The most uninspiring artifact in Season 2 was...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 04, 2014, 06:28:28 PM »
The most uninspiring artifact in Season 2 was most of them were fine, but I have to say the Jeweled Necklace looked very lame. All it was just a necklace made out of beads. It was like a producers 8-year old daughter made it. :roll: The Silver Cannonball was pretty lame too as it was a ball painted silver. And especially considering Grandy Nanny was originally going to shoot it out of her ass. :shock:

The most uninspiring artifact in Season 3 was...