Author Topic: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank  (Read 37262 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank
« Reply #1335 on: November 16, 2013, 01:00:51 AM »
The one Green Monkeys episode I completely forget exists is probably half of the Season 3 Green Monkeys runs, especially Lion-Slashed Jacket. I always forget that this episode ended in a tiebreaker. And I remember next to nothing about Sojourner Truth too.

The one Orange Iguanas episode I completely forget exists is...

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: November 16, 2013, 02:18:42 AM »
The one Orange Iguanas episode I completely forget exists is how about all of them? Almost every single Orange Iguanas episode is forgettable. The most forgettable ones that stick out to me are Gordian Knot, Shiva, Golden Stallion, and Efoua. I'd say Shiva and Efoua are THE most forgettable.

The one Purple Parrots episode I completely forget exists is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: November 22, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »
The one Purple Parrots episode I completely forget exists is none of them, really. If I had to choose one though, it would probably be the Blackfeet Chief episode. Just because there is not much that sticks out compared to the other Purple Parrot runs.

The one Silver Snakes episode I completely forget exists is..

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: November 22, 2013, 10:45:33 PM »
The one Silver Snakes episode I completely forget exists is "The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro." I've literally only seen the full episode once. And considering what an atrocious episode it is, I think that's a good thing. :o

The one Red Jaguars episode I remember and not in a good way is....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: November 22, 2013, 10:50:29 PM »
I swear, out of all of the 120 episodes on the show, that episode literally threw me off. I never thought that Snow Cone would be such a trashy and sucky episode because back then Nick GaS never aired it. And nobody ever talked about it either, so when I first watched it, I swear I wanted to turn it off after the legend.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

The one Red Jaguars episode I remember and not in a good way is definitely Blackbeard. I remember it for how poorly edited it was and of course the God awful temple run. They should've just burned this episode and make another one instead of giving us this suckfest. :roll: We really could've done without it.

The one Blue Barracudas episode I remember and not in a good way is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: November 22, 2013, 10:53:31 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean. Even the artifact was stupid. It's like "Wait, this episode exists?" And then you finally watch it, and you'll wish it never did exist in the first place. :roll:

The one Blue Barracudas episode I remember and not in a good way is definitely "The Stone Head of the Evil King" For the long moat and Tony being a tard with Medusa's Lair's head.

The one Green Monkeys episode I remember and not in a good way is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: November 22, 2013, 10:55:40 PM »
The one Green Monkeys episode I remember and not in a good way is Xerxes. This is the worst Green Monkeys episode on the show. The Green Monkeys were an undeserving team, the legend was stupid, the tiebreaker was lame and stupid, and the temple run sucked ass. After Golden Cricket Cage, this was the episode I wanted the Purple Parrots to go to the temple the most. :roll:

The one Orange Iguanas episode I remember and not in a good way is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: November 22, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »
The one Orange Iguanas episode I remember and not in a good way is either "The Bifocal Monocle of One Eyed Jack" or "The Enormous Feather of the Mi Linh." Neither teams deserved to go to the temple, and I think it's obvious why. :roll:

The one Purple Parrots episode I remember and not in a good way is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: November 22, 2013, 10:59:33 PM »
The one Purple Parrots episode I remember and not in a good way is only the Lost Lion Tail, really. Even bad temple runs like Oracle Bowl and Sultan Suleiman had good rounds earlier on. But Lost Lion Tail was mediocre thanks to Claude. :roll:

The one Silver Snakes episode I remember and not in a good way is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: November 22, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
The one Silver Snakes episode I remember and not in a good way is either "The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan" or "The Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro." I don't think I need to explain why. :roll:

The one Red Jaguars episode I remember and in a good way is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: November 22, 2013, 11:03:51 PM »
The one Red Jaguars episode I remember and in a good way is definitely Catherine the Great. Every round was exciting and creative, and Kristen and Kris ended the show on a good note.  :mrred: I also remember Queen Boadicea also for Red Jaguars dominance and the close and exciting temple run.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:

The one Blue Barracudas episode I remember and in a good way is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: November 22, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
The one Blue Barracudas episode I remember and in a good way is both "John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine" and "The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor." Both were amazing episodes and temple runs. You'd have to be nuts or have poor taste to not like it. :mrblue:

The one Green Monkeys episode I remember and in a good way is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: November 22, 2013, 11:09:04 PM »
And of course, both episodes are in my top 5.  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:

The one Green Monkeys episode I remember and in a good way is there are many amazing episodes, but Apanuugpak, Lawrence of Arabia, and Pirate Captain are the best. I say Lawrence of Arabia is my personal favorite out of the bunch because it was an amazing way to open this amazing show.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

The one Orange Iguanas episode I remember and in a good way is...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: November 22, 2013, 11:13:11 PM »
The one Orange Iguanas episode I remember and in a good way is both "The Lucky Medallion of Atocha" and "The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus." Sir Gawain is a good episode too, but I like the other two just a little better. :mrorange:

The one Purple Parrots episode I remember and in a good way is...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: November 24, 2013, 10:13:22 AM »
You can thank Nick GaS for having us remember Sir Gawain a little too much...  :mrorange:

The one Purple Parrots episode I remember and in a good way is all of their wins, but I I have to say Freydis the most. The Purple Parrots were strong all day and their win came down to the wire. You can call her overrated all you want, but Tarrah deserves all the praise she gets and I am surprised people pick on her after such a strong effort. :mrpurple:

The one Silver Snakes episode I remember and in a good way is...